WILDPEAK H/T offers a combination of superb dry handling and responsive wet braking on all roadway surfaces.
The WILDPEAK H/T offers a combination of superb dry handling and responsive wet braking on all roadway surfaces. Falken has optimised traction and control through the combination of a non-directional tread pattern, high-tension casing ply and stiff wide steel belts in order to provide stability and comfort for 4x4s and SUVs alike, whatever the season.
With excellent value from its long lasting tread and optimal ride comfort, the WILDPEAK H/T leaves the competition in the dust.
- Four large circumferential straight grooves enhance both anti-hydroplaning and wet grip performance.
- New stylish sidewall design paired with high tension casing ply and special hard bead apex provides good looks and driving comfort.
- Variable pitch shoulder design provides flat, even wear and reduces tire noise.
- Multi-wave lateral sipes improves wet traction and increases all-season performance.
- Symmetric non-directional 5 rib tread design provides optimal handling/stability and comfort, while allowing multiple rotation patterns to help fight irregular wear.