- Sportiness, comfort and economy in one !
- ZIEX comes from the German word ‘Ziel’ or ‘goal’ and the letter X, stand.
Sportiness, comfort and economy in one! ZIEX comes from the German word ‘Ziel’ or ‘goal’ and the letter X, standing for the boundless future and the ongoing development of our tyre range. The innovative concept for a new generation of sporty tyres. Our supreme answer to the demands of dry handling, wet grip, low rolling resistance and – above all – a comfortable drive. The asymmetrical tread design of the tyre shoulders and the four longitudinal grooves guarantee maximum road grip and improve water uptake and dispersion as well as braking and handling in wet conditions. The stiff tread blocks enhance directional stability and add sportiness to cornering. Small horizontal grooves and sipes optimize handling and driving comfort.
1. Excellent Grip
2. Low Tyre Rolling Noise
3. Enhanced Rolling Resistance
4. Particularly Suited to Sporty Performance
5. With Special Eyes – Tyre Wear Indicators
New Tread Compound
Newly adopted polymer made it possible to further enhance wet grip, which evolved from predecessor 'ZE512'.